A diverse group of no more than 25 Fellows will be invited to participate in the program. Industry support enables Fellows the opportunity to participate in the program by providing a travel allowance (maximum of $600 with air and ground receipts) and lodging at the Evergreen Lodge in Vail.
The program features lectures supplemented with expert panel discussions, technology exhibition, industry dinners, and a case competition, For additional details, please refer to the Program Overview and Agenda.
Interested vascular surgery, interventional radiology and cardiology fellows and senior level vascular surgery residents should submit a statement of interest, CV, and a case to Program Chair, Frank Vandy M.D. by completing the application below.
Please complete the application and submit the following documents by December 9, 2019 for consideration in the Fellows at CARVE program:
1. Letter of Interest to include:
- Summary of experience and devices used to date
- Topics of interest
- Reason(s) you would like to attend the Fellows at CARVE meeting
- Other information you deem important
3. Submit your one required case report in abstract format (no more than 400 words)
- Photos or illustrations are permitted in abstract submission and count for 50 words per photo or illustration, maximum two photos or illustrations
- Powerpoint presentations are required by January 9, 2020 for those invited to attend the conference
- The case will be presented at the CARVE meeting on February 18, 2020
- Presentation is required for travel and lodging reimbursement