A diverse group of no more than 25 Fellows will be invited to participate in the program. Industry support enables Fellows the opportunity to participate in the program by providing a travel allowance (maximum of $600 with air and ground receipts) and lodging at the Evergreen Lodge in Vail.
The program features lectures supplemented with expert panel discussions, technology exhibition, industry dinners, and a case competition. For more details, please see the 2022 Program Overview and Agenda
Interested vascular surgery, interventional radiology and cardiology fellows and senior level residents should submit a statement of interest, CV, and a “cutting edge” case by completing the application below.
Please complete the application and submit the following documents by December 6, 2021 for consideration in the Fellows at CARVE program:
1. Letter of Interest to include:
- Summary of experience and devices used to date
- Topics of interest
- Reason(s) you would like to attend the Fellows at CARVE meeting
- Other information you deem important
3. Submit your one required case report in abstract format (no more than 400 words)
- Photos or illustrations are permitted in abstract submission and count for 50 words per photo or illustration, maximum two photos or illustrations
- Powerpoint presentations are required by January 10, 2022 for those invited to attend the conference
- The case will be presented at the CARVE meeting on February 22, 2022
- Presentation is required for travel and lodging reimbursement